We will support our Members by providing relevant training, guidance and assistance, as well as ensuring that they have access to a comprehensive network of lenders, detailed product knowledge, industry expert advice and dedicated compliance resources.
FIBA shall have the following objectives:
- To be a central representative body to put the views of Financial Professionals to the FCA, UK Finance, British Business Bank, HM Treasury and any other relevant Government body or organisation which impacts on the operation of the Financial Intermediary and Broker industry.
- To provide Members with information to enable them to keep up to date with matters affecting the Finance industry.
- To work closely with other Financial Services Trade Bodies and to mitigate in any disputes between individual members or firms.
- To promote a forum for the exchange of non-competitive information.
- To encourage Members to deal with customers in a clear and transparent manner and to treat them fairly.