Additional support package for FIBA Members
09 Apr 2020
FIBA, as part of the SimplyBiz Group, is pleased to announce that its members can access the package of additional support, designed to help the 3,700+ adviser and broker firms who use SimplyBiz Group services, during the COVID-19 crisis. The package offers support over four key areas including cash flow management, client communication, financial support signposting for clients and mental wellbeing.
The scheme consists of the following:-
- A three month ‘fee payment holiday’
- Free access to software allowing advisers and brokers to service clients remotely
- Guidance for clients regarding how to access the financial support available from the Government
- Regular and reliable news and updates on the coronavirus pandemic and both its effect on the industry and potential implications for clients
- Access to a workplace mental health support app, including a new module on issues specifically linked to isolation and working from home.
Adam Tyler, Executive Chairman of FIBA, commented, “Support for small businesses is a crucial element in times of crisis, and I am delighted that together with The SimplyBiz Group, we can offer a comprehensive assistance package that will help equip our broker members with the tools they need to endure difficult times.
As we emerge into a different landscape, the relationship between customer, broker and lender will change and we are providing a unique opportunity for our members to begin to prepare for better times ahead.
The initiative is a significant achievement and I am pleased to announce that FIBA members can now benefit from additional support and learn to adjust to a new way of working and more importantly, continue to write business through changing and challenging times.”