West One makes changes to its Buy to Let products
24 Jun 2021
We are pleased to confirm some exciting product changes within our BTL range from Wednesday 23rd June. Our new product range will be available for selection on our broker portal from this date.
A summary of the changes is noted below:
• NEW 75% LTV limited edition, 5-year fixed payrate, £750k max loan size product being added to our Standard W1 range – priced at 3.14% with a 2% fee. Minimum loan size of £150k on this product and restricted to 3 loans per applicant. Not available for new builds.
• NEW Limited Edition (Small HMO/MUFB) – 5-year fixed rate, £750k max loan size product being added to our Specialist W1 range – priced at 3.59% with a 2% fee.
• Standard W1 product range re-priced with reductions of between 10bps and 30bps across the range.
• Reduced pricing on W1 (Specialist HMO/MUB) range by up to 10bps – rates start from 3.49% with a 1.5% fee.
• Short Term Let, Ex-Pat and W2 light adverse products remain unchanged and available for selection.
The following products have been withdrawn or replaced and will no longer be available for new submissions from close of business Tue 22nd June:
• Current limited edition product range (3.34%, 5-year fixed).
• Current Standard and Specialist range products.
• The PMS/Sesame Small HMO Exclusive product (£3.64% with 1.75% fee).
• Loan size maximum on Core Standard and Specialist W1 product ranges is £1.5m at up to 75% LTV- (W2 maximum loan sizes remain unchanged).
• Large Portfolio exposures can be considered by referral (£3m plus) – no limit on background portfolio size and streamlined, pragmatic approach to background portfolio assessment.
New Product Guide
An updated product guide incorporating these changes is available here: https://bit.ly/3gNMQ7O
Products being withdrawn will be unavailable for selection from close of business on Tuesday 22nd June.
Cases keyed on the portal prior to this will be honoured where required on the current product range, subject to a completed application form and the £150 app fee being received by Tuesday 29th June.